Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My technology goal this semester...

Being comfortable with today's technology is so important for teachers today. The school that I am observing in has a lot of technology at their fingertips. They have mounted smart boards in every classroom. There are two teacher computers and several student computers in each classroom. Being that I will be there doing my student teaching through the rest of my schooling, I want to focus on learning how to use the smart board.

There is so much that can be done with smart boards. My cooperating teacher is starting to learn how to use it as well so it will be a good learning experience for both of us to bounce ideas off of each other. I think this is a good goal and one that I am excited to work on!

1 comment:

Prof. Sorenson said...

I am so excited that you have a SMARTBoard in your classroom. Please share with us what you are learning in your classroom with your teacher. And I hope that you will be able to share what you are learning with her.