Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Smart Board

Playing...no sorry...using the SMARTBoard was a lot of fun! I can see how it would be so beneficial to use in the classroom. The SMARTBoard brand of interactive boards are so easy to use. The software is very manageable and does so many neat things. I would assume that other brands of interactive boards would do the same thing.

I would try to use an interactive board everyday if I had one in my classroom. I can see it being especially helpful with mathematics, that would probably be my focus. Especially in our reformed math world that we are changing into. It's something that would work for every grade level as well.

The fifteen minutes that we had to spend with the SMARTBoard was simply not enough! I could have spent an hour and not gotten tired of using it and figuring it out. I am excited to have some more time so that I can become comfortable with it.

No comments: